Get the training you need to be an effective math teacher! I offer a variety of services including:
- I am available for multiple day workshops based on the needs of the teachers, school, or district.
- Keynote addresses or custom tailored workshops can also be provided on topics such as Backwards Lesson Design, engagement in mathematics, differentiated instruction, data-driven dialogue, vocabulary acquisition (word walls), engagement with quality essential questions, using CCSS/TEKS in math effectively, writing/reading/speaking in mathematics, critical thinking & reasoning, creativity, leadership, and the gifted learner.
- Video-supported math training modules for grades 3-5 for all units in the TEKS. See video titled "Intro for administrators."
- My daily fee is $2000, plus reimbursed travel and lodging expenses. I also require the district or school hiring me to provide a location for the training. Multiple-day training schedule fees are negotiable.
- Inclusive in my fee: pre-training planning sessions (over the phone or through Skype) to custom-build the training; evening sessions (during the actual training) to plan follow-up strategies with me or with district leaders and implementation specialists; all workshop materials.
For more about me, please see my curricula vita here (PDF document).
Contact me for more information.